Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Great Valentine's Day

I so hope that everyone had a nice day or evening with the ones they love yesterday. I had a nice dinner with my son and hubby.

My little boy tried lobster for the fist time. Quite surprising when he piped up and said he would like a lobster tail. I must say - there were no faces or complaints while he was eating it. He did a good job.

I received a few emails about Mr. Linky not being up - and although I had planned to get him up yesterday - it did not happen. I'll get him up so that I can see all of your wonderful cards and creations.

You have until Friday of this week, and I'll draw based on the correct answers and also - a second prize for making it to 150 followers. All of the instructions are in my February posts. You can find the button for those on the lower left area of my page.

I thank everyone for being patient - as I am adding new things to my page/blog daily. I didn't realize how technically challenged I really was. Here's to learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment