Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am so SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello friends, I am so super excited for a few reasons.  Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.  What is everyone up to today?  Are getting your scraprooms organized ,hanging with the family or just getting caught up on come of your crafting projects?
  Well I can tell you I am so excited to see so many people coming by to visit my page.  I am super excited that in just a short time this week I have gained so many new scrapping friends.  Your cards and creations are gorgeous and I am so super excited that you all are putting up your guesses for  answering the question .  Where did my two cuts come from on my lady bug card.  As you can see I extended the date for the 150 followers .  I did not get my linking tool up as fast as I wanted to because I could not decide on which product I wanted to go with.
You still have time to enter the card challenge.  That ends this evening.  Because I was not clear on where to put your answer and why that would cause issues there will be another prize.  So that makes 3 total prizes.

So you want to know what my other reason is for being so super excited?  Well I was given a blog award. Yeah I am so honored to have been chosen.  The details of that award are not up yet.  But I only feel it is appropriate to accept the award because of all the hard work Kari of KariandCo. did on my site.  Her banner is at the bottom of my page if anyone is interested in having a blog or web page done.  So with all that said ,please continue to stop by,follow and subscribe as  I have to go do some shopping for another sweet surprise.  Ta Tah.  What would you like to see as a prize given away on my Site?  Best, The Bug Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment