Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome to my new blog - where I'll talk about my inspirations, my hobbies, my family - and my favorite pastime - scrapbooking!!  Certainly, I've got my favorite tools, supplies and methods for major scrapbook success. Check back often for inspirations and ideas from me, friends and family, and tips and tricks on turning hobbies into passion. I use the Cricut Scrapbooking die-cutter tool - and it's capable of doing so much - such as handmade cards and notes, stained glass patterns and more - I am hoping to share all of that, examples of my work and what motivates me - with you. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just became your 4th follower. Welcome to the world of blogging. I have not had my blog a year yet. It is so very hard to find time to blog, but we need to do it. It is a great way to learn and have fun with our cricuts. I started last March 2010 blogging and using a cricut. I look back and see how much I have learned from so many ladies on here.

    Stop in often I do giveaways each month. Hope to see you again in the world of blog hopping and can not wait to see what you post. Hugs Chris from http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    I almost forgot. I married a Wooten and he has relatives all over the state. SOme are his relatives and some Wootens no relative at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi stacey, i just became your 7th follower. good luck with your new blog. i'll check in now and then to keep an eye on you. :)

    ReplyDelete